Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

An unexpected adieu

Akshaya B.Raj
Actually vacation means the period when schools and colleges are closed and the time to make the mind ready for a fresh year by recalling the last academic year and enjoying the each and every second as much as possible. However, according to me the last two months were not as a vacation period. Because I was bounded to go to the tuition classes from March itself. As going to school every day with textbooks and note books. Even though I liked to celebrate the vacation, some internal inducement compelled me to attend the classes.
Unfortunately, some accidental events took place in my life throughout these months. The most salient among them was the loss of my lovely cousin sister Chinnu. She was in the clutches of heart complaint from born itself. Even with the deep prayer and entreaty of each of my family members, on May 10 she uttered adieu to the whole world and flew away to the heaven of angels. The shock or impact that this incident made in our mind was intolerable. Quite an unexpected farewell! Nevertheless, even now none of us could not realize the fact that she is no more. She was very lovely, smart, cute, cheer full, dapper and everything. Even though she lived here only eleven years, the memories that she made in the mind of each and every person who knew her had a lot of years old, because it was much deep and touching. She wrested the love and care of all us through her character. She made us to laugh a lot when she was alive but the sorrow that she gave at last was much more. Really, I wondered why the God gave such a fate to this cute child. Once I heard from somewhere that God calls his sweet hearts first, and I am sure Chinnu should include in that list. My sister who played with me, slept beside me before a few days, disappears from this world within seconds! Oh, God I cannot realize it even now . But one thing I know,
None of us bring anything when we born,
None of us takes anything when we go back
Therefore, I can do only one thing that to pray for the peace rest of her soul.
Even after this incident my sister got high rank in medical entrance exam we were not in a mood to celebrate it, the sadness that Chinnu gave us was much bigger than that happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment