Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My vacation


Nivedhitha.P
I could not utilize the vacation in a perfect order. In my opinion, I spoiled my vacation by going to the tuition classes. I like to read books and it is one of my hobbies. The last month of ninth standard, I planned that I want to read books of high readability. However, the thing is that happened opposite to my plans. I listed so many books but I got only one book ‘Delhi’ written by M.Mukundhan, a best-known writer in Malayalam. We call him as Mayyazhi’s storywriter. He has written so many books of high readability. The Delhi was one of his famous books in Malayalam. In this story, he narrates the pathetic condition of youth in that time through his character Aravindan. I have already read some book published by M.Mukundhan. However, when I read this book a feel of attraction came to me. It is the victory of the author. When I read the novel, it attracted me from his part and thought that a character in this story. I don’t know how to express my feelings. It was a bombastic and elegant experience for me. In this story author had introduced another style of language. When compared to the ‘Keshavante vilapangal’ the new style of language influenced me very much and he has drawn so many pictures through words it created great refreshment in my mind. It is an ever memorable story in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment