Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A dreadful vacation

Sreshma.C.K
A joyful sixty days passed away from me. I know it will not come back again to make my life a joyful one. But that dedicated many glace full and remarkable experience to me. Many accidental or unexpected events that occurred in my life. Some time it brought me to the world of sympathy, imagination or in a cherish full. So all these made my valuable time in to joyful one too.
But l think that this summer hot reveled to me some fatal and mournful events such as the blew up of the aero planes with one hundred and fifty six travelers, the explosion of train and the farewell of some of my friend. Among them, the thoughts of the life of a soldier made so disturbance on me.
In second or third week of my joyful days, I offered to behold the film Keerthichakra without the disturbance of any one from its beginning to end. Really, through a simple film the director could narrate all the pathetic conditions of a soldier. The director has the capacity to aware the people about the adventure life of warrior. And I could feel the pathetic condition of soldier who submits their worthy life for their motherland. Soldier is not a soldier of fortune he save his land without expecting any valuable thing, they think that their family is their country. His inmates are the people in the country. So they work hard to save their family from the enemies. A bullet can easily take the life of a good soldier within a second but can it give such a person? And the condition of other soldiers who lost their friends through an operation. They may be in the world of happiness just before the operation. But the God showered black flowers…No I can’t tell it.
After this film, I needed some more time to come back into my normal condition. Really, the film touches my heart. Even in the incidents I tried to get, some cherish full days to my life.
At June first the world of knowledge attracted by me and I again start to study the enjoyable things. And I hope a more fantastic vacation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment