Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The moment with my teacher


Shobila T P
One more vacation also withered. But among the earlier vacations I think this has some more peculiarities. The last vacation that would be enjoyable in our life.
This year two thousand ten has a peculiarity that it is the year to have a census whole the country. As in all houses in my home, also a teacher came to have a census. Fortunately or unfortunately, the teacher studied me in forth standard. His name was Narayanan. Seeing him, I was surprised. I was so happy and I could not speak to him. Because I was seeing my teacher after several years.
Before starting his writing, he asked me several things that related with my education. After taking the notes, he advised me to study well. He told some more things about the higher studies. When he returned I was so sad. Each word he told echoes in my ears even now. I was very pleasure to see my teacher again. Moreover, I am very grateful to God to have a meeting like this and to give such a moment to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment